Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Work In Progress

Well, I took the plunge last week and got braces put on my teeth. I will have them on for 14-18 months. I'm still feeling very crowded and tender in my mouth. I have to select what I eat carefully, but I'm hoping my teeth will settle down soon. I know it will be worth it, but so far, it's been quite a hassle.
If you can't really see anything, that's the idea. I've got clear ones on my front upper teeth. The rest are old-fashioned metal ones. I wanted to do invisalign, but my tooth rotation made them unsuitable. Oh well, I guess I can't have everything, right?

1 comment:

  1. You got through it - hooray! I hope someday I can do invisaline to line up my teeth...I know braces aren't a lot of fun. I think you said you had them as a teenager...I think I'd feel like I was about 14 if I got them again. We'll see. If it's braces or nothing, I'll probably choose nothing. But it sure paid off for you!!

    ReplyDelete