(I honestly didn't muss up the supplies for this before shot, isn't that sad.)
I hacked an idea for mini fabric bolts and made them out of foam board. They are perfect for displaying all the fabric I have. I might actually use it now, instead of going out and buying new stuff all the time.
I built a custom worktop to fit this nook in my laundry room. It's just my height for sewing. Then I simply installed a set of shelves for my mini bolts, and voila! I have a beautiful, functional sewing space all my own. My laundry room happens to have an east facing window. Bonus.
It's possible I might someday be able to match my sister's sewing genius, but she's got an entire studio, so maybe not.
It looks so great! You are wonderful! Such an organizing inspiration. I feel inspired to go out right this minute and get some mini bolts cut and wound. I have an extra set of plastic drawers in Anna's room . They are yours for the taking. ;>
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job. Organizing always feels so good. You feel like you accomplish so much. It also makes it easier to use you newly organized space for what it is intended for.
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB!!!!!
You are SO SMART!!!! What a wonderful project to have completed! Congratulations, you talented thing!
ReplyDelete