WARNING: If you like the look of shellac-coated wood, don't read this post.
When we moved in two and a half years ago, this is what the kitchen looked like:
Not bad, but a little heavy for my taste.
Then, two and a half weeks ago, it looked like this:
Also not really to my taste, who likes "primer white", and randomly placed non-kitchen furniture?
Finally, after two and a half days of solid work, it looked like this:
Hoorah! It looks so much better! I want to paint the backsplash wall, but I'm having trouble deciding on a color. What do you think? Also, in my fantasy world, I get new countertops too.
I think you did a fantastic job painting your kitchen cupboards. It looks so beautiful. I am bad at picking colors, so I don't know what to say about your backsplash!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job! It looks so bright. Dad and I think you need a nice contrasting bold color for the backsplash to really bring out the white. Bold doesn't necessarily mean bright, just strong. What is your favorite color? You might want to go with that.
ReplyDelete