Saturday, February 27, 2010

Creative Kiddos

My kids have all been doing such fun things, I thought I'd share.

Montana bought a Lego set with his own money (took him a year of saving), and when it arrived, he spent the next three hours blissfully putting it together.

Alena, as previously posted, has been working on a quilt for her American Girl doll. She was going to hand quilt it, but I convinced her to try my machine. She got it done in about an hour, put on the binding (I did the back seam) and tucked it around her doll this morning. She is such a great little seamstress, I'm excited to work with her on lots more projects!
And Emma decided to make herself pancakes for breakfast this morning. She got out a kids cookbook, got out all the ingredients and tools, and whipped up some really fluffy, yummy flapjacks which she graciously shared with her siblings. She did everything except grease the griddle. What a great little chef!

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME. Thanks for sharing. There are 5 Mondays this month. We can we come for FHE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are awesome. My kids growing up stresses me out sometimes, what with all the unknowns, but seeing your kids - it makes me excited for all the fun just a few years down the road.

    ReplyDelete